Low Rate Mortgage
5 Year Fixed - 2.79%*
Welcome to friendly. Welcome to flexible. Welcome to a more easy-going life with a Tandia Low Rate Mortgage.
When it comes to owning the place you call home, you need more than just a great rate -- you need a trusted financial partner to provide expert advice and tailored guidance throughout your journey to paying off your mortgage. We'll support you every step of the way. Your home will be happier here!
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or upsizing, downsizing or right-sizing your current home with some renovations, a Tandia Low Rate Mortgage delivers.
Low Rate Mortgage Features
- Competitive low rates; minimum $100,000
- Convenient pre-approval available and recommended
- Rates guaranteed for 90 days from date of application and 130 days for first time home buyers
- Flexible payment options - weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, 10 months
- Prepayment privilege of 10% on each anniversary date
- Payment relief available during layoffs, strikes and leaves of absence (including parental)
- Regular statements issued
- Life, disability, loss of income and critical illness insurance are available
A Low Rate Mortgage is right for you if:
- You want a low rate and you don't anticipate refinancing your mortgage or large prepayment opportunities during the term chosen
- you have a minimum 20% down payment for a home
- you have less than a 20% down payment and require an insured mortgage
Terms and conditions Expand/Collapse
- Minimum mortgage amount is $100,000
- Eligible security includes primary residences
- Maximum mortgage amortization is 30 years
- Full repayment before maturity can only occur if the property is sold
- Legal, appraisal, processing and discharge fees apply
There is no negotiating required - we post our best 'low rates' and can provide comparative 'market' rate infomration of the nation's top five banks to demonstrate our competitiveness. 'Preferred' rates are also automatically offered at renewal time.
It's easy to apply
You can start your mortgage application online, call our Member Solutions Centre at 1.800.598.2891 or visit your branch (an appointment is recommended).